What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA COVID regulations Vs DOA regulations

Started by , Mar 22 2021 05:00 PM
4 Replies

Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Department of Agriculture COVID-19 regulations from the FDA COVID-19 regulations? so far everything I have come across the FDA follows CDC regulations which the DOA also follows.... 

TIA!  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa FDA Regulations for ESL Products
[Ad]

They should be the same or very similar. Each state DOA may have slightly different regulations from each other. I would also recommend checking your states OSHA regulations in regards to COVID as well. 

Thank you!!! I will definitely check OSHA as well. 

They all are pretty much say the same thing. One thing to keep in mind - you need to follow the guidelines for being critical business vs another business. The difference being - what you should do if there is a close contact in your facility.

You might also check for state specific and county specific regulations.  For example, Illinois has manufacturing regulations that are more strict than OSHA.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa FDA Regulations for ESL Products EU Regulations for RBD Coconut Oil Are there any food safety regulations regarding the presence of a crematorium adjacent to our facility? EU regulations for on-site beverage production? Packaging regulations Forum for EU Regulations