What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Alternative gloves - when nitrile gloves become scarce

Started by , Mar 23 2021 07:56 AM
4 Replies

Hi,

I'm wondering if any of you is facing similar issues. We are getting information from our suppliers that it is more and more difficult to get food grade nitrile gloves (we use blue ones). 

Latex is definitely out of question but, also about vinyl gloves i have read some cons. 

Anyone having a good recommendation for alternatives of nitrile gloves?

Thanks a lot!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Origanox alternative Contingency Plans - alternative product sourcing Freezing and quick thawing of fresh dairy alternative drinks
[Ad]

This discussion may help you:

https://www.ifsqn.co...uring-covid-19/

Amazon has been my go to. We've fortunately not run out.

We have been using a hybrid synthetic of nitrile and vinyl. Very durable and cheaper than full nitrile.

Butyl and neoprene gloves are the best alternatives.

Latex and nitryl gloves are used extensively in health care, and its single use nature created a shortage in the product but we have not experienced any shortage so far. We order gloves from Al Bayadar

Similar Discussion Topics
Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Origanox alternative Contingency Plans - alternative product sourcing Freezing and quick thawing of fresh dairy alternative drinks Alternative to Polyurethane in Almond Handler Process Alternative PPE's to wearing surgical masks? Alternative for nitrile powder free gloves Time segregation is not an acceptable alternative for high-risk areas Looking for an alternative to using corn brooms on our plant floor?