What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Would new signatures on a policy require a new version?

Started by , Mar 24 2021 10:12 AM

No, not new version #s

You simply write "reviewed on March 30 2021" or something similar and sign

1 Reply

Hi all, I'm currently starting as the new TM for my site. I'm reviewing policies, and they've been signed by the previous TM. Would I need to make a new version of the policies if I sign them? There are no other changes to the document apart from the signatures.

It seems pretty straightforward to me, but I don't want to mess things up so early in my job!  :shutup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food?
[Ad]

No, not new version #s

You simply write "reviewed on March 30 2021" or something similar and sign

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Food Fraud Policy Food Defence Policy Meat Processing Garment Policy First Expire First Out (FEFO) Policy