What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier Evaluation Template

Started by , Mar 25 2021 09:04 AM
1 Reply

Good Day Food Safety Team. I need some assistance regarding the new additional 5.1 requirements on Evaluation of raw material and packaging suppliers. Has anybody got a template with the relevant questions to share with me.  Need to carry out evaluation on a few suppliers urgently in preparation of recertification audit 6th April 2021. Thank you and stay safe. Kelpack

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging?
[Ad]

Good Day Food Safety Team 

I need some assistance regarding the new additional 5.1 requirements on Evaluation of raw material and packaging suppliers.

Has anybody got a template with the relevant questions to share with me.  Need to carry out evaluation on a few suppliers  urgently in preparation of recertification audit 6th April 2021.

Thank you and stay safe

Kelpack

Could you post what the Standard says/requires ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals Supplier Questionaire Radiological Free statement from supplier