What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Feels good to be back

Started by , Mar 26 2021 03:20 PM
8 Replies

I had to take a hiatus from being a QA Manager last year. I was getting really frustrated and brunt out with everything happening (I left in September 2020). So I left the field and pursed my RD (registered dietitian) license. Half way through I realized how miserable I was and how much I actually missed QA. In a month, I will be done with my dietetic internship and I am so happy I received the opportunity to go back into QA! I know this is where I belong after 4 years of questioning myself and what I want in a career! With that I back on here :). 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community!
[Ad]

Hey, welcome back Nj. Sometimes being away from something helps you realize how good of a fit it was.

I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up..

1 Like

Honestly! I am glad I took the time. I moved to a new state, learned how to be completely alone, and how to survive in the snow. 

I have learned that is an acceptable answer! Heck, who ever knows what they want to be! 

Welcome back!

Are you by chance someone who gets satisfaction out of turning chaos into order ?  I've tried other avenues as well and keep coming back to QA 

Haha yes! I specifically like building policy and procedures to pass audits. I thrive on audit season. My end goal is to start my own manufacturing brand. 

Welcome back, Njaquino!

Are you by chance someone who gets satisfaction out of turning chaos into order ?  I've tried other avenues as well and keep coming back to QA 

I thought masochism was a pre-requisite for the sorts of careers that lead to regular visits to IFSQN? :ejut:

Welcome back.

Always welcome.

Regards,

Simon

Good morning Nj welcome back.

Congrats!  I am a fellow RD working in Quality!  I started out in healthcare foodservice management and made the switch to QA about 7 years ago.  I love QA because of the variety.  There never is a boring day.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community!