What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Great to meet you :)

Started by , Mar 30 2021 05:46 PM
2 Replies

Hi everybody, 

How great is to have found this community, you are already helping me so much. 

I have a degree in agricultural sciences and a agronomist title. But what i have the most is passion for learning and get in touch with people who enjoys fresh food, nature and sports.

I'm currently working as a Food safety employee for a small company in the Netherlands. i speak spanish , english and dutch. 

We import and export mainly citrus from South Africa and South America, all certificated, great internal quality, fighting to reduce pesticide residues :) We have a few suppliers, only the best, and a lot of clients! we really enjoy our work! 

Thanks for reading me, stay in touch! 

Doeiiii (that's bye in Dutch) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great IFSQN Flashlight Giveaway! Great free web resources for food safety teams
[Ad]

hi Patricia, welcome

Hello Patricia, welcome to the forums! We have a facility over in the Netherlands, in Alphen. It's always refreshing to talk to the quality person there because they seem to have a completely different culture and everything's so CLEAN!

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great IFSQN Flashlight Giveaway! Great free web resources for food safety teams Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Great free web resources for food safety teams Great to meet you Great Advice Great to be part of a great team!