What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

April 2021 - Member of the Month

Started by , Apr 06 2021 06:14 PM
9 Replies

Step onto the MOTM podium kfromNE. :clap:I was surprised to discover kfromNE has only won the award once previously, back in March 2019. Maybe spring is good for you. :dunno:  The award is given for a fine performance in March and for providing valued input to members as always.  It is much appreciated. Your reward is a smart new IFSQN pen. Cheers, Simon

post-4-0-55989400-1612516723.jpg   168.35KB   0 downloads

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 April 2023 - Member of the Month April 2022 - Member of the Month No environmental monitoring samples taken since April...SQF audit due Will our unannounced audit in April be to SQF Ed 9?
[Ad]
Congratulations kfromNE! Thank you for your insights and contributions :smile:

Well done!

Congratulations!!   :king:  

Hi kfromNE,

Congratulations and Thanks for all your helpful postings !

congratulations3.4.png   137.13KB   0 downloads

Congrats!

Thank you all. I am very humbled and honored. This forum and everyone contributing to it has helped me so much.

1 Like

Congratulations kfromNE! Keep up the good work!

Congo-rats K.

Well deserved!

Well done KfromNE :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 April 2023 - Member of the Month April 2022 - Member of the Month No environmental monitoring samples taken since April...SQF audit due Will our unannounced audit in April be to SQF Ed 9? April 2020 - Member of the Month April 2019 – Member of the Month April 2018 - Member of the Month April 2017 - Member of the Month April 2016 - Member of the Month