What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine?

Started by , Apr 13 2021 03:54 PM
3 Replies

Hi, we're looking at doing some work with dried goods - flours, chocolate drops, cocoa powder etc. Looking at X-ray over Metal detection as the packaging is in foil bags. Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine for smaller packs maybe up to 2.5kg? Many thanks :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scale Labeling Machine Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts SQF Certification for one machine SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating
[Ad]

Is it ok?

https://www.loma.com...ion/x5c-compact

Are you in the UK?

If so, I suggest you contact them directly.
And I am looking forward to letting them know that this is a Planck's suggestion from China. :)

This machine is very cheap, I think it can meet your needs.

You never contact them??

Specifications

Material of Construction: 304 Brushed stainless steel
System Length: 1000mm (Machine only), 1800mm (With optional reject)
Line Height Option: 750 - 1000 mm (±50 adjustment)
Product Height: 110 mm (Recommended Max)
Product Width: 280 mm (Recommended Max)
Product Length: 280 mm (Recommended Max)
X-Ray Output: 80 W (40kV 2 mA)
IP Rating: IP66
Belt Width: 300 mm
Belt Type: PU Anti-static
Weight on Belt: Up to 6 kg
Speed Range: 10 - 50 m/min
Supply Voltages: 85 to 265 V, single phase 50/60Hz, neutral & Earth
Operating Environment: 10 to 35°C with Vortex Cooler (2 to 10°C with cabinet warm up enabled)
Cooling: Vortex
X-Ray Safety: Leakage less than 1 μSv/h
Detection Algorithms: 2 x Contaminant, 3 x object checking, 2 X image optimization
Reporting: Event, Batch, Shift
Data Retrieval: Via USB

Hi, we're looking at doing some work with dried goods - flours, chocolate drops, cocoa powder etc. Looking at X-ray over Metal detection as the packaging is in foil bags. Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine for smaller packs maybe up to 2.5kg? Many thanks :) 

Note that some MD's are capable of scanning Al foil packaging.

Note that some MD's are capable of scanning Al foil packaging.

This may need special attention, I have been paying attention to this machine, of course until now I am not still very understanding!

However, the aluminum foil packaging product cannot be directly detected according to the working principle of standard MD.

If you must use it, I think it is almost impossible to achieve the expected sensitivity.

A relatively simple and reliable method is to verify the standard metal test pieces instead of the test pieces provided by this machine.

Similar Discussion Topics
Scale Labeling Machine Floor Scrubber-Floor cleaning machine Sanitiser and corrosion of nickel coated machine parts SQF Certification for one machine SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Validate setting machine parameters for the old production Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses X-Ray machine selection