What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Apr 15 2021 01:11 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

We are a juice manufacturer based in Dublin, Ireland.

We are using this package to up our game in food safety and processing systems.

Really looking forward to implementing improvements.

Andy.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hello everyone,

I'm new to being a QA & FS manager. I've worked in QA for 7 years as a tech and various of other functions as well as a microbiologist. I've started for an upstart granola company that has no groundwork laid for any QA at all and they need to get SQF certified for a big client they want to acquire.

I started in late February of this year and have laid the groundwork for forms, SoPs, some SQF/HAACP programs and a few other basic foundational things for QA.

I'm literally the only employee here of about 20 that has any QA experience and I'm responsible for everything QA&FS related and I'm the only one! I've taken a Basic HAACP training and the SQF implementation training this past month. I'm looking forward to this challenge but also a little overwhelmed to be completely honest. I havent dealt with a lot of QA stuff on the managerial side or have I developed any of these plans. I came from the vitamin and pharma industry in my last QA job and I am leaning on that experience to hopefully help me here in the Food industry now.

I look forward to gathering as much knowledge as possible because I'm going to need it!! So glad to be here!

Good afternoon Andrew -- Welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction