What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 9 - Pest Control 11.2.4.3

Started by , Apr 16 2021 05:19 PM
7 Replies

What exactly do I need to do for this new clause? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves
[Ad]

What kind of operation does this facility engage in?

Dry blending

Tavish,

Do you currently have a pest control program? If so, please describe activities performed.

We use a Pest Control Company, do I need to do a special risk assessment for this 11.2.4.3 ?

Our pest control company takes care of all of that.  They communicate to us any risk, do trend reports, keep their sds up, keep all the pest control guys certificates and findings in binder.  When I tell them it is close to a SQF audit they send someone out to do a walk through and update paperwork.  We use Presto-x.

1 Thank
No
1 Thank

My company uses Anderson Pest Solutions, which I think is now owned by Rentokil, they perform the pest control risk assessment for us.  Like PennyQCManager, we tell them when we have an Organic or SQF audit coming up and they come and double check that all of the pest control related paperwork is in order.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form