What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Apr 17 2021 09:04 PM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone! 

New to the forum and introducing myself. A tenured PepsiCo alumnus, I have been in the food industry over 14 years and have experience across a broad range of food businesses from foreign companies, startups, fortune 100, distribution centers and eCommerce. I have been in the food safety and quality department throughout my career in different roles in supplier/ingredient quality, food safety, compliance as well as supplier and GFSI auditing. Currently, I do contract GFSI auditing and food safety consulting. I am excited to join IFSQN and look forward to collaborating, sharing my knowledge and expertise as well as learning from the many esteemed professionals in this group!

:cheers:

Cheers,

Food Safety Muse

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Good afternoon and welcome food safety muse

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Muse.

It's always good to see food industry veterans join, it gives us all another set of eyes/perspective.

1 Like

Hello Food Safety Muse,

I loved my time at PepsiCo! We had hot fill Gatorade and CSD at my plant, the two in the same building definitely posed some challenges!

Welcome!

Kellie

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction