What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to conduct hazard analysis

Started by , Apr 24 2021 02:04 PM
5 Replies

Hi, can anybody share with me some references for how to conduct hazard analysis? How to identify a hazard and how to determine the likely, severity, and result of the hazard? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes?
[Ad]

Good afternoon Cici,

What kind of operation are we talking about here?

Good afternoon Cici,

What kind of operation are we talking about here?

Hi Mke, I work in a poultry processing plant.

Is this raw poultry? Please provide a brief description of the entire process. Outline every step.

CICI

you need to follow this

https://inspection.c... the SFCR ; and

and use this to assist with your HA

https://active.inspe...arece.aspx?i=11

Is this a brand new facility???  Obviously not owned by one of the 2 top players in Canada???

Slaughter is really, really hard.  I urge you to follow this above link layout, it will save you so much difficulty with CFIA.. And don't be afraid to reach out to your VIC and inspectors, them knowing you're trying to meet requirements will go a long way in that relationship that is so important to the success of the plant

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 Hazard Analysis - Preservative How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate?