What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can I use Maltodextrin as food additive refer to Saudi Arabia Regulation ?

Started by , Apr 27 2021 08:00 AM
1 Reply

Can I use Maltodextrin as food additive refer to Saudi Arabia Regulation? Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

I'm not an expert in regs in that area of the world, but to me it looks like the Saudi requirement is based on GCC GSO standards.

I think the relevant one is GSO2500:2015, available here as a paid-for document: https://www.gso.org....00:2015?lang=en

Based on the draft versions available in this thread, it does look like maltodextrin ("Dextrins, roasted starch", INS 1400) is permitted up to a "GMP" limit, with some specific restrictions for certain categories as detailed in the notes.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces