What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for examples of GMP and KPI templates

Started by , Apr 27 2021 08:28 PM
4 Replies

Can anyone give me any ideas of any GMP and KPI templates?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates ISO 22000:2018 Templates Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms
[Ad]

GMP inspection template, or a full GMP program/policy?

1 Thank

just a GMP inspection template

We have a dual layer approach to this - one includes a checklist, one doesn't.

Monthly, the full facility is inspected. One facility is divided into 12 areas and the other is divided into 14. Supervisors (maintenance, production, sanitation, shipping, receiving) are assigned to teams and are responsible for a different area each month. They have been trained (internally by management, and externally by AIB) on how to conduct the inspections and have a blank inspection form that they fill out. I am currently developing a full blown, interactive training program for them to go through - but that isn't set to be done until the end of the year.

The second inspection we do is quarterly and involves members of one facility traveling to the other facility to do an inspection. This inspection encompasses the full facility and takes several days. A checklist is used to cover everything that they need to check on the interior and exterior of the building, as well as a record review. It includes area's of the facility (roof, silo pads, packaging, wash room, boiler room, etc), things that need to be opened (yeast tank, silo magnet, water magnet, etc), and specific records to look at (metal detector logs, pest logs, gbpc list verification, chemical list, etc.). The checklist is 4+ pages. In addition to that, they also document any findings on the same form that the supervisor uses monthly.

1 Like

CG, GMP inspections are kind of like fingerprints for most facilities. I have attached a 8+ year old monthly GMP inspection I made for a facility that is no longer in operation. I've learned quite a bit in 8 years, so this might be pretty green. It should give you a general idea though.

Attached Files

3 Likes3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates ISO 22000:2018 Templates Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Master Batch Records Templates SQF Policies and Templates