What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a database of IFS certified companies?

Started by , Apr 29 2021 09:47 AM
4 Replies
Where can I find the date base where is a list od which company Has an ifs
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker
[Ad]

It looks like IFS may have changed their database and potentially removed the public version of it.

There used to be a page on their website where you could check certificates using COID location etc, the link for which is towards the bottom of this thread: https://www.ifsqn.co...ed-to-ifs-food/

There is no reference to it on the IFS site that I can see now though - just for the private database that is only accessible if you log in, and this seems to suggest that registration is only available to retailers / auditors / regulatory bodies: https://www.ifs-cert...er-registration

I don't know if the QR codes that they were putting on certificates are still working as a method to check validity?

Overall it seems incredibly unhelpful of IFS if they've completely removed the facility to check certificates via their website, given the requirements that some other schemes have in this area...

Hi,

I'm raising this topic again - does anyone know if there is a database to check IFS certified companies the same way as FSSC and BRC has?

Hi AnnaAnka

Unfortunately there is no public database. Only IFS certified companies, auditors, consultants, retailers and authorities has access to the database. 

1 Thank
There is no public database listing the IFS certified companies but like pHruit was suggesting, you can use the QR code displayed on certificates to confirm their current validity. Hope this helps.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker SQF Certified - Now sharing storage space, any changes? Do calibration weights need to be traceable or ISO certified? Where can I go to validate a manufacturer is IFS or FSSC22000 certified? Does SQF allow only a part of production to be certified? Food Fraud Database (Free)