What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Threat assessment in SQF Edition 9 requirement

Started by , May 05 2021 10:37 PM
1 Reply

Hi all, can anyone share how to conduct the threat assessment in the new requirement from SQF E.9 2.7.1.1? is it similar to food fraud vulnerability assessment? anyone would like to share your template, please? Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Threat risk assessment Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment
[Ad]

Hi maylao123, to cover the requirements for clause 2.7.1.1 you need to complete a "threat assessment" or vulnerability assessment to then build your food defense plan. 

There are multiples tools available to complete the assessment but yes I would say it's a similar approach that the one used to create the Food Fraud plan.

Here are some mitigations strategies that may help you after you complete the A.

https://www.cfsanapp...egies/index.cfm

good luck & stay safe.

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Threat risk assessment Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment Should ALL glass and plastic materials in an area be included in the register, even if they do not pose a direct threat to the product? Sample Food Defense and Threat Assessment and Food Fraud Mitigation Plans Severity vs Likelihood Table for SQF Code Quality Threat Analysis BRC issue 8, clause 4.2.2, need help with threat assessment plan Threat Assessment & Vulnerability Assessment