What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Implementing SQF Systems Course Certificate Online

Started by , May 06 2021 09:07 PM
3 Replies

Hello, when I took the e-learning course online for implementing sqf systems course in manufacturing it was for edition 8.1 but now that the new edition 9 has rolled out im wondering if this mean whether myself the sqf practiotioner and the secondary must now retake the course because it may have the changes that reflect edition 9? Please advise. In addition, do these course ever have to be retaken? The haccp one and the Implementing sqf systems online course? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System
[Ad]

When SQF started out it was a requirement that the person or people that would be the SQF Practitioner attend a training session - at the time these were offered at various locations and once completion was done the person received a training completion certificate.

After some time this requirement was dropped - recommended, but not a requirement.

Then SQF offered it via the web.

The training stopped being a requirement some time ago - it is optional.

There is no requirement by SQF that you take this training.

1 Thank

When SQF started out it was a requirement that the person or people that would be the SQF Practitioner attend a training session - at the time these were offered at various locations and once completion was done the person received a training completion certificate.

After some time this requirement was dropped - recommened, but not a requirement.

Then SQF offered it via the web.

The training stopped being a requirement some time ago - it is optional.

There is no requirement by SQF that you take this training.

Wow that's great news thank you so much for your quick response. 

You should however read through the version 9 code rigorously. There are a lot of changes from vr 8.1. I just took the class all over again as suggested by my last auditor.

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering How much I should charge for developing and implementing a Seafood HACCP Program Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch