What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the difference between the HACCP Plan and Preventive Control Plan?

Started by , May 12 2021 03:30 PM
2 Replies

Hi professionals, can anyone help me to distinguish the difference between HACCP plan and Preventive Control plan? We have an upcoming CFIA audit and are requested to submit the table of contents of our Preventive Control Plan, should I just submit my HACCP plan? Please advise.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

I recall we've already had similar thread before. Anyways, as I was told by one of CFIA inspectors - there's no need to change whatever you have for your HACCP Plan. I'm attaching PCP Elements for your reference, just in case.

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'