What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Changing room design standard

Started by , May 17 2021 06:52 AM
1 Reply

Hi all, do you guys know are there any BRC/FSSC standard requirements for clean hygiene room/changing room design.
Recently I had a project to upgrade the room isit a must to install air shower chamber/boot washing machine. Is there any equipment needed and what is the correct flow for the clean room ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Changing audit re-certification date Getting approval for changing specifications Changing Jobs Changing procedure when moving from low risk to high risk, high care
[Ad]

There is a brief outline in section 4.8 of the BRC standard, a bit more detail added in the corresponding section of the Interpretation Guide, but as with many BRC elements these are fairly generic and broad - it's largely up to the site to determine and justify what is appropriate for their operation and risk levels.

Boot washing definitely isn't a general "must", because there are sites for which it isn't necessary ;)

If you want more specific guidance then please advise what type of activities / products you're manufacturing.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Changing audit re-certification date Getting approval for changing specifications Changing Jobs Changing procedure when moving from low risk to high risk, high care Allergens Management - Shared Canteen and Changing Area Traceability Problem - changing lot numbers BRC / FSSC standard requirements for clean hygiene room / changing room design SQF Re-Cert changing Audit Date Was told I needed a GLP program because I swab for microbes with color changing swabs