What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to create a bite in vegan meat?

Started by , May 17 2021 09:14 AM
9 Replies

can any one help me to create that bite into plant based mock meat ? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets
[Ad]

i'll what i can do, whats your question. 

1 Like

hi, we have developed the plant based alternative of meat. we create the flavor. but me and team  is facing issue to create that bite which comes from meat product. can you guide me "what we can try/do to create that meat bite from our plant based vegan product ?" (emulsion based) 

in my past expericance its all do to with the what protein you are using and the form of that, 

the time the emulsion is mixing 

the heat of the emulsion too hot isn't good 

1 Like

hi, we are maintaining the temperature as per the requirement below 5 degree C. holding the emulsion for 2 hrs at same temperature but still we are not getting the desirable results.    

what are your ingredients? 

can i have your email address for future communication ?

I'm a vegetarian myself and recentlty tried a product from tyson foods that mimick'd chicken nuggets.

Used p-protein mixed with milk that was emulsified and foamed - actually pretty good until I realized why I stopped eating flesh.

Hopefully intentvis not to market to vegans, they hate fake meat.
1 Like

is there  a way to send a DM so i dont have to put my email address here 

thanks 

you can message other members once you've posted a minimum of posts (not sure what that # is though)

email addresses will be removed by the moderated from forum public posts

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Meat Processing Garment Policy Pathogen Testing in a meat processing plant Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Intestines - Edible Meat Product?