What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

oPRP reduced to a control step

Started by , May 18 2021 02:53 AM
1 Reply

Good day IFSQN! I would like to inquire if you can reduce or downgrade an oPRP to a control step. Our team is looking to conduct a revalidation of control measures to prove that the identified step is only a control step and not an oPRP. I would like also to know if there are other things needed to be done. Thank you for your inputs.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process
[Ad]

Good day IFSQN!

I would like to inquire if you can reduce or downgrade an oPRP to a control step. Our team is looking to conduct a revalidation of control measures to prove that the identified step is only a control step and not an oPRP. I would like also to know if there are other things needed to be done.

Thank you for your inputs.

It will necessitate yr demonstrating that the oprp was not associated with a significant hazard (as presumably determined from the original hazard analysis).

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is it possible to have no OPRP if we can control through PRPs? OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Is receiving raw materials and storing them a PRP or OPRP? Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process Reduction of OPRP monitoring frequency Summary Plan Template for PRP/oPRP's Setting Manual sorting as OPRP-CCP Should Metal detector be an OPRP or CCP? Metal Detector as a last step - is this a CCP or OPRP?