What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Quality Code Initial Certification

Started by , May 18 2021 06:30 PM
2 Replies

We are currently certified under SQF Food Safety Program (Level II) and are planning on getting certified on the Quality Code (Level III).  For the initial Audit, how far back do they have to ensure that we are compliant with the SQF Quality Code?  For example, we just completed our annual SQF Audit and had discussed getting Quality Certified for next year.  But there will be a lot of work to be done before we will be ready. If we get everything prepared and installed by November 2021, will that be sufficient to pass our initial Quality Code certification in April 2022? Or will they give us findings for outages from before November 2021? Thanks in advance!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

level II is no more, but I understand what you mean.

I would start working now and it's a continual process, you may have a deadline by 11/21, but it just keeps on going.

And if you get it all right and continue in the process you can ace that add on.

are you talking about things like records?   I have "heard"  that at least three months worth of documents is what they want to see.   i think you should be fine.   

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Retail Certification?