What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 11.1.1.1 Site Assessment

Started by , May 25 2021 03:53 PM
1 Reply

What should be included on my assessment of local activities and site environment? Does anyone have an example? I started with a description of our facility and adjacent buildings/businesses and am trying to think of potential hazards and risks.  I am probably overthinking this.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help with Supplier Approval and Assessment Program Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment
[Ad]
You are looking at the property (site map) from the standpoint of external risks ( your bordering neighbors properties and buildings) and how thos extetnals impact your propertyvand buildings, possibly extending to safety, product, personnel etc.

You do wantbto get a schematic site map, basically an overhead view of your site.

If you don't have one handy you should contact your towns government they should havecone in theire map/lot/plat books.

It will showxeasments, overhead lines, bordering properties, water, gas and cable cross lines, sewer lines, wells, etc.

From that you wouls run your risk or non risk reviews.

We recemtly looked at one where an active gas line was "found" running only 6 inches down in the ground right at the fence line area... a definite risk to entire area.
2 Likes2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Help with Supplier Approval and Assessment Program Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Does SQF require a SQF Practitioner to be on-site at all times? Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment?