FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist

Started by , May 28 2021 04:37 AM
Previous Page 1
34 Replies

Hi everyone, just want to share this. Again, use with care. ^_^

5 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

Hi Everyone,

Just want to share this.  Again, use with care. ^_^

Sorry, No attachment.

Ooops sorry, my bad, I did not upload.

FSSC V5.1 INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST.xlsx   274.52KB   3494 downloads

9 Likes29 Thanks

FSSC V5.1 INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST.xlsx

Thank you for this :rock:

I see it has ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1  - PRE-REQUISITE PROGRAMMES, FSSC 22000 V5.1 Additional Requirements (Nov 2020), this checklist really helps alot  for those who are looking into implementing an integrated system

:spoton:  :spoton:  :spoton:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

1 Like5 Thanks

Thank you for this :rock:

I see it has ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1  - PRE-REQUISITE PROGRAMMES, FSSC 22000 V5.1 Additional Requirements (Nov 2020), this checklist really helps alot  for those who are looking into implementing an integrated system

:spoton:  :spoton:  :spoton:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Hi Twinkle,

I agree that a massive amount of work has gone into the excel file.  :thumbup:

Has no significance with respect to FSSSC22000 but I did notice there are some omissions / misalignments for iso9001:2015. Maybe simply subjectivity.

Thank you for the checklist 

Hi Twinkle,

I agree that a massive amount of work has gone into the excel file.  :thumbup:

Has no significance with respect to FSSSC22000 but I did notice there are some omissions / misalignments for iso9001:2015. Maybe simply subjectivity.

Hi Charles

Sorry about the late response

Could you direct me to the Internal Audit Checklist that would be significant for FSSC 22000?

TIA

Hi Charles

Sorry about the late response

Could you direct me to the Internal Audit Checklist that would be significant for FSSC 22000?

TIA

Hi Twinkle,

Sorry but my English was ambiguous. I should have written something like - This comment has no ........

Hello Fuse_23 

Thanks for sharing this checklist. It really helps  :spoton:

BR

Faradilla F

1 Thank

reposted after spell check

hi all

apologies for commenting non a months old thread!

Thank you for this very comprehensive spreadsheet.

our FSSC22000 auditor recently commented that our internal food safety audit checklist 'had a few bits missing' but didn't go on to explain what they are.

Is there a way of filtering the spreadsheet just to show the checklist for an internal food safety audit of an industrial gas product (category K) that is subsequently used in food?

We are certified to ISO9001, 14001 and 45001 for all of our industrial chemical products but only CO2 gas is also FSSC22000 so we keep it very separate 

I could die. Thank you so much for this. 

Please share Checklist of FSSC 22k version 5.1 of  Food and beverage industry.

Please share fssc 22000 v 5.1 checklist for packaging industry

Hi everyone, just want to share this. Again, use with care. ^_^

Thank you so much for this! It’s exact what I was looking for!
I see it even includes FSSC additional requirements!
Small question: what are the numbers on the first column? What are they indexing to?
Another question: how did you do this? ;)
Thanks again!

Thanks!

1 Thank

Thank you for the FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist  !!

Much appreciated, what a great site.

Thank you for the FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist  !!

Much appreciated, what a great site.

1 Thank

I was searching for FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist and found this. It helped a lot & saved my time.

Thank you very much for sharing the checklist.

thank you so much

thanks for sharing!

Also from my side thank you so much

Thanks for this template

Thanks for sharing! It really helps me to save a lot of time! 

Thank you so much, this is an excellent guide :) :thumbup: , will definitely use with care

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency