What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can I produce non-organic products in a organic certified facility

Started by , Jun 02 2021 01:12 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone, I have a question. Can I produce non-organic products in a organic certified facility? Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Fumes in the Production Facility Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility?
[Ad]

Yes.  You have to put a plan in place to maintain separation of materials through the process and ensure you do not commingle non-organic with organic.

1 Thank
It depends.

In general it is allowed with full separation of product, packaging etc so there is no cross over.

Before doing this however you should check with your oranic certifyer as not all allow this.
1 Thank

Yes, you could. We produce conventional and organic products at the same facility - but of course following the requirements of Canadian Organic regulation.  

1 Thank

Thank you everyone!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Fumes in the Production Facility Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Prepackaged Products Consisting of Products Packaged Separately Consuming Expired Products Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.