What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Welcome! Norbert - Development Chef (CEE)

Started by , Jun 14 2021 11:33 AM
2 Replies

Hi, I'm Norbert and I'm working as a Development Chef in one of the biggest convenience food producer in (CEE). In IFSQN I am looking for interesting topics and for some answers and experience exchange. I'm former Chef who's working in some best restaurants in Europe, so if anybody looking for some help in this kind of business i can share my knowledge best. Have a great day!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chef-style clothing or factory-style? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry BRC Issue 9 Clause 1.1.2 - Clear plan for the development
[Ad]

Hi R9T, welcome to our wonderful forum, and thanks for your kind offer of your field expertise!

R9T, WELCOME

Similar Discussion Topics
Chef-style clothing or factory-style? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry BRC Issue 9 Clause 1.1.2 - Clear plan for the development FSSC 22000 v5.1 Additional Requirements - 2.5.13. Product Development BRCGS clause 5.1 Product Design and Development FSVP Development and Implementation Cost The initiation of BRCGS Food Standard 9 development FSSC 22000 Clause No. 2.5.13 - New Product Development Template