What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to conduct Packaging Transportation tests?

Started by , Jun 14 2021 12:08 PM
4 Replies

Hello, I hope you are safe and doing well. Looking for your support, how I can perform a transportation test for our packaging "carton boxs". On the other hand, how I can perfom transportation test for paper cups in delivery "for coffee shops" Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Transportation Procedures Shelf Life of Primary Packaging
[Ad]
I've only been involved in one test case and that included simply shipping packaging to a customer and having them do gopro video of contents along with sending it back us with details as to recepit date, condition of case etc.

Good morning Mohammed,

As with any test, you will need to establish your goals ahead of time. Do you have a set of standards that require this 'test'? What are you testing for? You mention transportation test, but that is pretty broad, I think you're going to have to be a little more specific. 

I would suggest you talk / discuss with your suppliers of the packaging.  Or, are you a packaging supplier?  It isn't 100% clear if you are speaking in terms of shipping packaging materials, or the product in packaging materials.

Thanks all for reply, I would like to clarify that our products shippied  in carton boxes. boxes contain food products in class packaing. customers compalints frequantly about broken items. Did you know a critria to drop test or shipping test steps ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Transportation Procedures Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Packaging manufacturing and tape.