What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is cleaning vegetables using KMn04 consider safe?

Started by , Jun 19 2021 10:20 AM
4 Replies
Hi. May I know, if the cleaning the vegetables using potassium permanganate is safe?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs
[Ad]

hello, 

what your potassium permanganate supplier recommends? Do they provide a letter of guarantee for it?

Hi. May I know, if the cleaning the vegetables using potassium permanganate is safe?

Purple vegetables are acceptable ?

Using 200 ppm chlorinated water for Raw fruits and
Vegetables will be better option for Sanitation of
Raw produce with a Contact time of one minute or more will thoroughly kill and sanitize raw product.
The Produce should be then thoroughly rinsed with potable water to remove residual chlorine.
1 Like1 Thank
Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I will pass all comments to the related person.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards