What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Vietnam

Started by , Jun 22 2021 09:55 AM
4 Replies

Hi all, I am Vinh Luong, Business Development Manager of Eurofins Vietnam.  I realize that more and more international food manufacturers coming to Vietnam to open factories and they don't know there is Eurofins in Vietnam. Therefore, I'd like to join this forum to to support to answer questions related food safety laws in Vietnam. It is very nice to meet all of you here in this forum. Thank you! Vinh

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Member from Vietnam Has anyone else been seeing Cashews 320 from Vietnam pretty ugly? Hello. I'm from Vietnam Hello - Newbie from Vietnam
[Ad]

Welcome!

Good afternoon Vinh, welcome to the forums.

I love Viet Nam and plan to go back again as soon as travel is warranted. Maybe a retirement destination with some consulting on the side LOL.

Welcome to the forums, Vinh.

Marshall

Welcome, fellow East Laotian.

Similar Discussion Topics
Vietnam regulations on food additives in infant formula Member from Vietnam Has anyone else been seeing Cashews 320 from Vietnam pretty ugly? Hello. I'm from Vietnam Hello - Newbie from Vietnam Looking for Food Equipment Regulations for Russia and Vietnam Hi from Vietnam Greeting from Vietnam