What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have a form or checklist for condensation control?

Started by , Jul 13 2021 03:29 PM
2 Replies

Team, does anyone have a form or checklist that they can share on Condensation control? I have a USDA inspector who is all over us on this since she could not find anything else either in documentation or in the facility. Thank you in advance, Roberto Giuliano

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor
[Ad]

I don't have one to share but a sheet with these columns and a monitor should suffice

Time         Area                    Condensation Present Y/N                     Removed Y/N             Initials

Your inspector should be all over this if you have condensation present........ceilings are gross and condensation carries all kinds of nasties

Hello,

First, i would propose that you share additional details about the circumstances from which the FDA Inspector is bringing this up as an issue within your facility: is it RTE, rated risk levels, product category, HVAC, steam, heating, etc. Where there EMP risks for possible cross contamination / harboring micro / chem hazards, zoning, open product, proximity to open product, etc. What are the sources generating the condensate? Air balance, positive air flow control / verification insufficient etc. A request for checklist does not factor in root-cause-analysis. I prefer your team look at controlling the source rather than looking for a checklist as it will not address the inspector's concerns - a record checklist alone will not address the condensation.  

Just an honest opinion.

Thanks,

Leo

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in GingerĂ—

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control