What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What records are required to show meetings are implemented?

Started by , Jul 13 2021 03:56 PM
4 Replies

Hi all, I was reviewing an old thread. I am wondering if sharing a reoccurring meeting on our calendars will show that you implemented a procedure? Or do you need meeting notes or a sign in sheet? Thanks!  https://www.ifsqn.co...estion-for-car/

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Food Safety Meetings NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?
[Ad]

You're going to need minutes and attendance

It's an important component of management commitment

Meetings don't need to be long 30 min/month

It will serve to cover your back too---------you get in black and white that you brought up issues that need addressed-----it's up to senior management to support correction/implementation of corrections

Thank you! I figured we needed documentation as such, just wasn't sure if email documentation was acceptable. 

Was asking pertaining to an inventory meeting. 

We're doing all of our meetings via zoom right now..........we send out minutes and i complete the attendance, and we also use powerpoint for the agenda

so you could use email, but make sure you have an attendance, or an email back from ALL participants 

Zoom has an attendance feature so you can print a list of all attendees. I use a standard sign in sheet for all in-person meetings and training. It's a blank form, I just type in the subject, trainer and date then print it out. Everyone signs it on the way in the door or I pass it around on a clipboard.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Food Safety Meetings NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records