What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk matrix

Started by , Jul 29 2021 01:00 PM
1 Reply

Hello, please can someone helps me to understand this formula: =SI(D4=Lists!$I$2;"1.0";SI($D4="";"";MOYENNE(RECHERCHEV($D4;Lists!$I$1:$Q$6;9;0);(RECHERCHEV($E4;Lists!$J$1:$Q$6;8;0)))))

Please see attached

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

I don't see an attachment. It looks like its in French.

=IF(D4=Lists!$I$2;"1.0";IF($D4="";"";AVERAGE(VLOOKUP($D4;Lists!$I$1:$Q$6;9;0);(VLOOKUP($E4;Lists!$J$1:$Q$6;8;0)))))

Above is translated. Lemme try to interpret it. I assume french syntax is the same as english.

---

If D4 is I2, then its 1 (not sure why this is a text string)

if D4 is NOT I2, then proceed

if D4 is blank, this cell is blank (typically used to prevent ugly errors in cells)

if D4 is NOT blank, then proceed

We need an average of two values, and to do that we need to look them up

First lookup

find D4 in the range I1:Q9, then return the result in column 9 in that row

Second lookup

Find E4 in the range J1:Q6, then return the result in column 9 in that row

Once those two lookups are returned, it takes an average of those values

---

So basically, If D4 is I2, then its one, if its not and its blank then its blank, if its not blank, and its not I2, then find two numbers in the same row as D4 in another table and average them together.

That's the best I can do not having seen the spreadsheet.

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments Allergen Risk Assessment