What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning Chemical Test Strips

Started by , Aug 04 2021 08:55 PM
2 Replies

What's your favorite brand of cleaning chemical dilution test strips? I need quat and chlorine:

• Quat (food contact surface): 200-400 ppm
  • Bleach (restrooms): 1000 ppm?
  • Bleach (common area floors): 2400 ppm
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]

it seems like I have used Hydrion.   Not sure I have a preference though.   They just seem to be readily available.   

I work at a very small facility and we use bleach dilution at 100 - 200 ppm for food contact surfaces.  I use strips from Indigo Instruments.  Indigo offers strips to cover many chemicals and concentrations.

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?