What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

In IFS certification can we limit the scope of the audit to some production processes only?

Started by , Aug 12 2021 11:51 AM
2 Replies

Hello, in my friends company some processes were IFS Food certified, but they changed auditing companies and when the new auditors came they said, that you cannot certify some processes, they need to audit the whole production that is under the same roof.

Now my company wants to start IFS certification and my question would be can we audit some production processes, or do we need to certify the whole company? The production is in the same room, but separate products, sepparate HACCP plans.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

I think you'll need to have a look at the decision tree in Annex IV (page 104/105 of the English version) of the current IFS Food standard, to determine if this is viable for your site/products. It's probably also worth discussing with your certification body.

1 Like1 Thank
Yes, either way with a catch - your entire facility is still subject to full audit inspection.
1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage