What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks!

Started by , Aug 13 2021 02:38 PM
2 Replies

I am new to the group and just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.   My name is Melynda Mundy but friends call me Lynn.  I hope that you will also.  I was promoted to a new position as the Quality and Food Safety Compliance Manager for a small-medium size co-packing and packaging for food manufacture company a few months ago, and recently created a Quality Management program to meet our customer's quality and food safety related requirements, yet really have no prior back ground in the field.  Our next goal is become SQF certified so I am presently self-educating and researching.  I look forward to pulling from the expertise of the group from time to time!  Thank you very much 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Welcome to the forums, Lynn. Sounds like you have a healthy chunk of work ahead of you!

Good morning Lynn. Welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces