What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Company to make customized hold tags

Started by , Aug 25 2021 12:08 PM
8 Replies

Does anyone know of any companies in the USA who make customized hold tags and is good to work with. We are looking for the tare-off kind. I know Uline does but looking for more options.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Recommended LIMS for Trader/Brokerage Company ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company?
[Ad]

If you have a labelling machine you could print hold labels yourself. Save some money.

1 Like

We just print ours on a regular printer, but use red paper.   Tape on a bag when there's  a hold, remove it when the hold is removed.   Cheap n easy.

1 Like

We just print ours on a regular printer, but use red paper.   Tape on a bag when there's  a hold, remove it when the hold is removed.   Cheap n easy.

We do the same.  I designed a tag in Excel that allows me to fill in all the required information, and I print on red cardstock/heavy paper.  

I worked at a company that took out the taping step and ordered full sheet red "stickers" and printed onto them, but that was pricey, and they had a lot of holds.

We do the same as most above. Excel NC log has a tab for HOLD tags which includes lot, #pallets affected, and disposition at the bottom. Fill in the info, print them on red cardstock, and take one to each pallet.

We have positive release on everything, so it has to pass spec before I issue a CoA and release it from quality hold.

1 Like

uline sells generic ones on a roll that you can fill in--peel n stick

it's not always QC putting HOLDS on things----------I notify my receivers of product arriving on HOLD and verify that they have labelled them

Just about any printer can make these.

We do the same as most above. Excel NC log has a tab for HOLD tags which includes lot, #pallets affected, and disposition at the bottom. Fill in the info, print them on red cardstock, and take one to each pallet.

We have positive release on everything, so it has to pass spec before I issue a CoA and release it from quality hold.

Same here pretty much.   Our computer system puts a hold on it anyway, and it can't be moved or packed until released, so I don't technically need the paper anymore, but I like redundancy in systems.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

2 Likes

Same here pretty much.   Our computer system puts a hold on it anyway, and it can't be moved or packed until released, so I don't technically need the paper anymore, but I like redundancy in systems.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Redundancy is assurance and awareness. Redundancy rules! (and rocks :rock: )

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Recommended LIMS for Trader/Brokerage Company ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it? SFCR license for a meat company Running a risk assessment to prove our company does not need ATP swabs Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation How to share certification work and costs with external company?