What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reference document for environmental testing acceptable levels?

Started by , Sep 01 2021 04:32 PM
1 Reply

Is there a reference document that someone can point me to for what to use as acceptable levels for environmental testing.

we currently se petri dishes for bacteria and mold/yeast in the air, but are going to do some basic swab testing for bacteria, mold/yeast, coliform.  I'm not sure where the limits that we have came from (established long before me) and I want to verify that we are using he correct ones.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference
[Ad]

Is there a reference document that someone can point me to for what to use as acceptable levels for environmental testing.

we currently se petri dishes for bacteria and mold/yeast in the air, but are going to do some basic swab testing for bacteria, mold/yeast, coliform.  I'm not sure where the limits that we have came from (established long before me) and I want to verify that we are using he correct ones.

Thanks

Air is discussed elsewhere.

Otherwise (food contact surfaces) see -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ng/#entry178083

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference CFR reference for labeling of water in a fruit preparation Risk Reference list in BRCGS Issue 9 Dairy Reference Standard for Filling-Packing Room Reference for sampling plan Cross reference between BRC Packaging issue 6 and ISO 9001:2015