What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal detector detectable stationary and bandages suppliers

Started by , Sep 06 2021 02:56 PM
4 Replies

Hello everyone!

I am searching for suppliers of metal detector detectable stationeries like pen, marker, clip board and bandages (used for small wounds), I have found a supplier in UK, but their delivery charges to Pakistan are very high, so if anyone of you plz suggest any suppliers with low charges or if anyone is from my region can you please suggest some suppliers located in my region. thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal detector rejects
[Ad]

Greetings Nazia,

May I ask why are you searching for them in the UK when there is aliexpress.com? Some may laugh with this but you can find anything concerning the things you are searching for at amazing prices. And if you want to test it to the extremes you can buy let's say one pen and have it pass through your metal detector, just to make sure it avtually works. If this doesn't work out then do the more advanced search for specific highly known companies.

Regards!

no special reason to search in UK, I just got this link from my connections so I checked it. but I will check aliexpress.com, thanks for the help :) 

thank Karsten

Similar Discussion Topics
Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector? Metal Detection for Mac and Cheese Cartons Containing Foil Pouches