What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2021 - Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 08 2021 06:24 AM
13 Replies
Congratulations to MDaleDDF our new Member of the Month for September, 2021.

MDaleDDF has substantial experience in the food business, a sense of humour and plays in a band.

:band:

Many thanks for your input and congratulations

Your luxury IFSQN pen will be dispatched shortly.

Regards,
Simon

post-4-0-17220600-1628434764.jpg   168.35KB   2 downloads
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

congrats :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations MDale!   :surprise:

1 Like

Hey MDaleDDF, congratulations! Well deserved, I'm glad you joined this forum!

1 Like

Thanks guys!   You must really be scraping the bottom of the membership barrel, eh?  Lol.

I can't wait for my new pen, which I will use as a shank to intimidate plant managers and business owners alike, who dare try to skirt any food safety issues in my facility!   I shall threaten them with pride, while bringing to their attention my fancy new pen!   :spoton:

Thank you again.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!   You must really be scraping the bottom of the membership barrel, eh?  Lol.

I can't wait for my new pen, which I will use as a shank to intimidate plant managers and business owners alike, who dare try to skirt any food safety issues in my facility!   I shall threaten them with pride, while bringing to their attention my fancy new pen!   :spoton:

Thank you again.

No, you're definitely not on the bottom of our barrel! You're one of those knowledgeable and perseverant professionals who can serve as a sample to others!

1 Like

Congratulations!  :king:

1 Like

Hi MDale,

Congratulations and thanks for your numerous erudite and occasionally whimsical contributions !

The batonic award may assist a fallback option of "band leader."

RGcongratulations2.png   70.28KB   0 downloads

1 Like

Hey I missed this one, Happy belated MOTM!

I also missed this somehow. Congratulations to both MDaleDDF and their leather trousers! :ejut:

1 Like

I also missed this somehow. Congratulations to both MDaleDDF and their leather trousers! :ejut:

I see MDaleDFF's trousers have become quite popular. I demand a picture of those fine, strong, extra-valuable and wonderful pants! MDaleDDF, would you please present an image of those? (With your cute doggy beside, preferably)

I see MDaleDFF's trousers have become quite popular. I demand a picture of those fine, strong, extra-valuable and wonderful pants! MDaleDDF, would you please present an image of those? (With your cute doggy beside, preferably)

Didn't he get them from Amsterdam? There's a good chance they are NSFW...

Didn't he get them from Amsterdam? There's a good chance they are NSFW...

Some strategic "vents" might go some way to explaining the amazing no-smell properties?

2 Likes

Some strategic "vents" might go some way to explaining the amazing no-smell properties?

Oh, please, don't go further - otherwise, MDaleDDF will get offended and won't show us the picture! I keep my hopes up...

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2016 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010