What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Storage and Cleaning of Hygiene Equipment

Started by , Oct 01 2021 10:04 AM
2 Replies

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to store and clean hygiene equipment (squeegees, brushes, etc.) in high care and high risk environments?

Currently we utilise a tray filled with disinfectant and store all the squeegees in there while not in use. It isn't very slightly and I'm conscious we're relying on individuals to replenish the disinfectant every 2-4 hours to avoid de-activating it.

Thinking of going to shadowboards but then I'm dubious whether individuals will actually clean and sanitise the equipment each time before hanging the equipment back up (as well washing hands and changing PPE afterwards).

My main objective is listeria control so any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks
Danny

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products
[Ad]

Shadow board would work provided your responsible sanitation personnel have proper training on usage, handling, separation and cleaning that sanitation equipment. Instructions posted at cleaning stations would also help.

Overhead raking where nothing touches each other or the wall            

something like this

https://www.ultrasou...broom-rack.html

Have maintenance build extenders out of stainless steel so there is wall clearance

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?