What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Risk Assessment References

Started by , Oct 04 2021 10:14 PM
4 Replies

I'm putting together our raw packaging risk assessment.   I have my form pretty much done, but I'm having trouble finding the references.  Our consultant sent an example and I was able to use a couple of the references she sent, but when I got to the site to find the correct reference number, I'm unable to get anywhere, or find a way to search what I'm looking for.

We are custom processors of seafood (mostly crab, some fin fish).  We don't own any of the product.
I have the CFR for packaging, but am looking for a couple chemicals. (Pro-oxine and salt) that we add to our in house made ice.

Does anyone have any tips on how to navigate the site to find things?

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

I'm putting together our raw packaging risk assessment.   I have my form pretty much done, but I'm having trouble finding the references.  Our consultant sent an example and I was able to use a couple of the references she sent, but when I got to the site to find the correct reference number, I'm unable to get anywhere, or find a way to search what I'm looking for.

We are custom processors of seafood (mostly crab, some fin fish).  We don't own any of the product.
I have the CFR for packaging, but am looking for a couple chemicals. (Pro-oxine and salt) that we add to our in house made ice.

Does anyone have any tips on how to navigate the site to find things?

Thanks!

Which Site are you referring to ??

Which Site are you referring to ??

FDA,Code of Federal Regulations. 
That's all I could find when I searched for the couple reference numbers I had from our consultant.

others have posted the the CFR has been updated very recently             it may be that the reference numbers you have ,no longer exist or have been renumbered

Would you be able to share your risk assessment?

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates