What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

October 2021 - Member of the Month

Started by , Oct 07 2021 01:21 PM
10 Replies
It gives me great pleasure to announce Charles.C as the Member of the Month for October 2021.  

Quite simply Charles is an IFSQN legend and has been the most familiar face on the forums for more than 17 years. During this time, he has helped thousands of people from all over the world with their food safety questions.

Charles has been an invaluable support to me, and this is my once-a-year opportunity to give thanks publicly 

Please join me in congratulating Charles for everything he does.

Regards,
Simon
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

Hey Charles,

Grats again!

Congratulations Charles! Your comments have always been precise, detail-oriented and professional, you're serving a sample to us as one of the most knowledgeable expert on this forum!

The forum wouldn't be the same without you!  Congrats Charles

Congratulations!   :yay:

Congrats!

Uh....shouldn't this say October? Something seems out of date compliance.....

Congrats Charles! Always value your insight ! 

Simon I was gonna give Charles a very large round of applause, and I resent the fact that this forum limits the amount of clapping emojis somewhere below a thousand.

lol anyway congrats Charles!

Many Thanks for the above kind words.

I am continually amazed at the range of topics being queried on this Forum. Have to say thank you to all the Questioners and appreciation for all the shared knowledge/experiences donated by responding members. And to Simon for all his Webinars and Website Management.

Thanks Everybody !

1 Like

Congratulations Charles, thank you so much for all your insight, I have been one of those thousands that you have helped multiple times. My brain hurts some times just trying to remember what seems to come so naturally to you. Again all my respect and thanks to you sir.

1 Thank

Congratulations Charles.  I always look forward to reading your posts.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month October 2017 - Member of the Month October 2016 - Member of the Month October 2015 - Member of the Month October 20 Public Meeting on Preventative Controls FSMA October 2014 - Member of the Month