What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation

Started by , Oct 07 2021 08:17 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone

I’m hoping someone can help me overcome this “mental block” that I’m experiencing.

I’m having to create a presentation in line with the following brief...to deliver, lead and embed a food safety and quality culture across the site. Ensure it’s at the heart of how we operate. How will you know you’ve been successful. How would you plan to understand and mitigate our greatest risks. Define the Critical success criteria.

Any help, guidance or prompts would be most welcome at this moment in time...just so I’m able to get things started.

Thanks in advance everyone

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements
[Ad]

Hi Frankiet,

I was going the same issue and finally found a presentation on internet that helped me, even though i have to omit and add some contents to reflect my company. Please attached. Hope it helps. 

Food Safety Culture presentation - Sterling Crew.pdf   690.41KB   298 downloads

2 Likes5 Thanks

Hi Frankiet,

I was going the same issue and finally found a presentation on internet that helped me, even though i have to omit and add some contents to reflect my company. Please attached. Hope it helps. 

Food Safety Culture presentation - Sterling Crew.pdf

Very informative illustration on Food Safety & Quality Culture. Thanks.

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you both for your help...

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product