What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Document matrix for FSSC 22000- Food Manufacturing

Started by , Oct 12 2021 12:40 PM
4 Replies

Good day

Please can some one assist me with a master document matrix for FSSC 22000, meaning for Each clause of ISO 22000, Iso 22002-1 & FSSC   22000 additional requirements, what document is required ie Policy, Procedure, Form etc

Hope this makes sense

TIA

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document CIP Validation Document
[Ad]

We're FSSC 22k.   I don't know what you mean exactly.   Do you want like a listing of ALL docs?    That would be a lot, and will vary depending on what you do, etc.  

Here's a screen shot of my FSSC folder, and each sub-folder contains tons of docs.    If you can be more specific maybe?

Attached Files

Hi

I have attached an example

I just want to check if I have the right type of documents thats required

Attached Files

I don't have any documents called 'matrix', but that's just me.  I don't note a difference between procedure and SOP.   Same thing imho.  For me a procedure has actual instructions on how to work through a procedure.   So for instance, I wouldn't call 'Organization Structure' a procedure.   It's just a list of your employee hierarchy, no?

I don't have a list like the one you shared, I have forms, which are notated as such in the header of the paperwork.   Same for SOPs, PRP, OPRP, etc etc.

1 Like

I don't have any documents called 'matrix', but that's just me.  I don't note a difference between procedure and SOP.   Same thing imho.  For me a procedure has actual instructions on how to work through a procedure.   So for instance, I wouldn't call 'Organization Structure' a procedure.   It's just a list of your employee hierarchy, no?

I don't have a list like the one you shared, I have forms, which are notated as such in the header of the paperwork.   Same for SOPs, PRP, OPRP, etc etc.

MdaleDDF- do you have a document that has the clauses and then your document reference for that clause?

Maybe Im using the wrongs words to describe what Im looking for lol

Let me see if I can put my image to words......

Clause 4.1 Context of Organisation- Document Reference : Procedure 4.1 & Diagram 3, Form 2.3  , thats just a vague example

Hope it makes sense now

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document CIP Validation Document Does anyone have a template of validation document? Commissioning document template for new equipment sign off Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree Is it a requirement to sign every document and policy? Document Control/Revision History