What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certification Body Logo Use on Packaging?

Started by , Nov 22 2021 07:53 PM

Greetings Mercy,

Generally you can't put the CB logo on a package, because as you mentioned it certifies the procedure, not the product. I don't know of any specific exemptions but just in case you can ask for a clarification from the CB.

Regards!

2 Replies

Good day everyone! 

I'm doing a full review of requirement compliance under FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 of a flexible packaging for food industry company and have found that in the secondary package (a box, specifically) they put AENOR and IQNET's logo, to signify their certification in ISO 9001.

I know that no GFSI logo CAN'T be used on products or packaging material just on marketing materials: but are Certification Bodies Logos allowed even if its not a product certification? 

Hope you can help me out, thank you!

Have a nice day everyone.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Greetings Mercy,

Generally you can't put the CB logo on a package, because as you mentioned it certifies the procedure, not the product. I don't know of any specific exemptions but just in case you can ask for a clarification from the CB.

Regards!

2 Thanks

Thank you Evans!

Greetings Mercy,

Regards!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards