What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Culture

Started by , Nov 23 2021 08:11 PM
1 Reply

I have been in food since 1975, dairy, ice cream, dry milk powder, seafood, slaughter, further process meats, RTE salads, spices, low acid canning, bottled water, to cook products; as a manager or director in quality.  I have worked for AIB and C&T and NSF.  I started a consulting job after my wife passed this year and I'm working on Food Safety Culture in 4 plants and trying to harmonize them.  I have been implementing best practices in manufacturing gummy vitamins.  I look forward to interacting with all on any topics from my past involvements in food or packaging.  I have been in the forum in past years and look forward to many more.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi @gummybear2021 that's a lot of expertise under your hat. Food Safety Culture has been one of the biggest challenge in the industry to make people believe why food safety is important. I was reading "Food Safety Culture : Creating a Behavior based Food Safety Management System" by Frank Yannas and he has said it very well in his book, "Your goal should be to create a food safety culture, not a food safety program". I also believe to technological evolutions can help brining the digital transparency which would help in achieving food safety culture. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces