What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Dec 01 2021 01:43 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone, 

My name is Moreri Khoza and I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am Managing Director of various companies, in various sectors. The latest business services I provide now is to get the various companies to get the various accreditations in place, including helping them with streamlining their processing and documenting such, generation of policies and the training of such, above all, conduct compliance audits. 

My background includes doing the same for various clients (doctors/nursing homes/hospitals) in the US for the Medicare and Medicaid programme and this was 24-years ago. In the last 20-years I have been doing the same for the Real Estate and Investment Sector, from acquisition, city designs and urban planning and construction. This is in relation to the infrastructure services, topstructure and the related investment. 

I service clients around the world and I am very excited about being involved in the food industry in this way. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hi Moreri, welcome to our forum!

1 Like
Moreri, welcome and good morning.

HI.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction