What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Audit checklist for on-site supplier audits

Started by , Dec 07 2021 12:39 PM
1 Reply

I'm revamping my company's audit program and documents. My company is BRCGS Packaging materials and ISO 9001 certified, but we have various suppliers that aren't BRCGS or ISO approved, are in various types of industries or are new suppliers to us. I need to create a supplier audit checklist that is general enough to use across these industries and qualifications, while still hitting all of the major categories as per BRCGS requirements. Does anyone have any suggestions on creating an audit checklist for on-site supplier audits?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Sometimes a generic document becomes too basic, I've looked to do something similar for BRCGS Food. Start by categorising your suppliers into groups, who has certification, who doesn't; that way you can do a very basic risk assessment. It may be that a basic Supplier audit questionnaire is for low risk suppliers with certification, but more in depth and a factory/site visit to audit with a more detailed report for higher risk suppliers. 

How many do you have?

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing