What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to best construct the quality system for ISO 9001 and IFS?

Started by , Dec 28 2021 11:48 AM
1 Reply

Hi everyone,

My name is Katarzyna and I have recently joined a company that makes (filled) coffee capsules. My task is to coordinate all the necessary works to obtain ISO 9001, IFS (and in the future BRC) certifications, as well as Fairtrade and Organic. Lots of work ahead! 

In my previous job I was a consultant for the food safety and quality, so now I have switched the sides..Looking forward to learning with all of you as much as possible, as we never really stop to learn new things..

I am trying to figure out how to best construct the quality system to serve all these certifications (as the ISO 9001 and IFS have a bit different approach). If you have any tips, feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Regards 

K.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system
[Ad]

Welcome to our forum Katarzyna! I'm hardly able to help you as I'm with dairy manufacturing and FSSC certified - but I'm pretty sure some of our professionals would answer your questions. 

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? PIF V6 - What system is best to use HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards