What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

January 2022 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jan 13 2022 09:14 PM
11 Replies
It had to be you....yes indeed the winner of member of the Month for January 2022 is Scampi.

A valued member of IFSQN for over 7 years and I notice hit 4,000 posts today!!!

Quite simply Scampi is an IFSQN legend and who better to start the year off as MOTM.

Thank you for all that you do for the members and IFSQN, it is very much appreciated.

***New MOTM prize for 2022 WIP***

Regards,
Simon
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2020 - Member of the Month January 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Well deserved. :clap: :happydance:

Way to go Scampi!  You are a fountain of knowledge.

1 Like

Congratulations, Scampi - couldn't really be a more deserving winner! :thumbup:

Congratulations!

Your posts are always worthwhile!  

:thumbup:

1 Like

Congrats scampi.   You're definitely always helping out and weighing in with knowledge and experience.

Scampi, congratulations! Completely agree with Spidey: you're a fountain of knowledge - and also, a mill of expertise and firework of bright ideas! 

1 Like

Whoa  :blush:!    Thank you Simon and to all the wonderful comments from the members!  I am genuinely gobsmacked!  

This forum serves us all so well when our brains deceive us!  Keep fighting the good fight everyone!

2 Likes1 Thank

Hi Scampi,

Congratulations ! You are a walking Food Britannica  :thumbup: 

1 Like

:sorcerer:  nice - scampi your​ a excellent member.  

Congratulations!  I always look forward to your replies and I have learned a lot from you here.  Awesome choice!

Here's a picture of my new favourite bag!!!  I shall carry it with great pride.  Thank you again!!!

Attached Files

4 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2020 - Member of the Month January 2019 - Member of the Month January 2018 - Member of the Month January 2017 - Member of the Month January 2016 - Member of the Month January 2015 - Member of the Month OSHA Injury Reporting Changes January 1, 2015